Our team will always give you a warm welcome! We’re dedicated to your dental health care and it shows in everything we do.
Dr. Maroulla Barsoum
Dr. Maroulla Barsoum graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry at the University of Toronto. Upon receiving her DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) in 2003, she has dedicated her professional career in continuing education and providing the utmost care for patients. Demonstrating extensive knowledge of modern techniques and technologies in the field, Dr. Barsoum prioritizes and ensures the maintenance of patients’ dental and oral health.
Dr. Barsoum is a member of both: the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO) and the Ontario Dental Association (ODA).
Amongst expertise in practicing general dentistry, Dr. Barsoum also takes interest in orthodontics and has pursued advanced courses and certifications that have broadened her practice to include various orthodontic procedures (such as functional appliances, braces, Invisalign, etc).
Growing up in a multicultural environment, Dr. Barsoum welcomes patients from all backgrounds. Surrounded by family and blessed with five children, Dr. Barsoum recognizes the importance of family and health. She understands and addresses patients concerns and angsts of all ages, while effectively providing treatment.
Dr. Barsoum is a recipient of the following awards and certificates:
- General Certificate from Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- Certificate of Qualification from The National Dental Examining Board of Canada
- Certificate to Administer Nitrous Oxide and Oxygen Conscious Sedation from the University of Toronto
- William R. Jackson Award For Excellence in Clinical Prosthodontics
- Certificate of Completion for Invisalign Clear Essentials I Course
- Certificate of Completion for Invisalign Clear Essentials II Course
- Certificate of Completion of Straightwire Orthodontics Course from The International Association for Orthodontics
- Certificate of Completion of the two year academic and clinical program of Progressive Orthodontic Seminars
Bring your loved ones and come in today for a brighter and healthier smile!
Dr. Kevin Kang
Dr. Kang grew up in Toronto. He loves people and working with his hands, so for him dentistry is the perfect way to combine artistry, science, and helping people. Dr. Kang loves building trusting relationships with his patients – and seeing their happy smiles after a treatment is complete.
Outside work, he enjoys playing soccer, playing the piano, or hanging out with his 5-year-old Cocker Spaniel & Poodle mix, Lilly.
Dental Assistants: Maria-Elena Tijam, Sumeet Paul
Hygienist: Marian Tolentino
Administrative Assistant: Pavitha